The fate of the abandoned of Canada Hillside ResidentsMiri - Landslide that occurred in Miri on 16th January 2009 a few years ago has caused the people living on the hillside had to move immediately on the instructions of the authorities to a safer place
On the day of the incident one of Shell petrol station located at the foothills hit by rubble from the landslides on the hills nearby. Two employees of the Shell petrol station dead buried under the rubble.
Many residents living adjacent in the scene has been ordered to move to a safe place and some of them are staying with their relatives and there is also have to rent while waiting for directives of the authorities so that they can return to their homes.
After they ordered to move to a safe place, some of them had to rent a box house (Flat) while waiting for new shelter as promised by the authorities. Because some of them are not afford to pay rent had to go back to their old shelter on the hillside.
After almost three years later, one of residents who live in Canada hillside with 5 children, Ramlee Bin Pen has complained to the PAS Miri where he received a letter from the Miri Resident Office in 2009, which asked him to demolish and clear the site at Lot 819 Block 8, Miri Concession land District occupied by them to move immediately during the landslide a few years ago.
- ► 2016 (46)
- ► 2015 (60)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (109)
- Perhimpunan Aman Kalau Pihak Keselamatan Bekerjasa...
- BERSIHkan Kekotoran Dalam PRU13
- Rakyat Terbiar, Koperat Diutamakan ?
- Siapa Sebenarnya Banyak Merampas Tanah Dan Hak Rak...
- PAS Bersama Pakatan Rakyat Cetus Pembaharuan Untuk...
- Siapa Sebenarnya Menghina Rakyat Sarawak?
- Tanah Peribumi Terhakis Akibat Kerakusan Mereka Ya...
- Siapa Towkey? BN atau Rakyat?
- Tanah Kubur Semakin Sempit Di Bandaraya
- PAS Diterima Oleh Masyarakat Majmuk Di Sarawak
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2011 (227)
- ► 2010 (255)