In a show of solidarity tonight, State Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR) Chief, Baru Bian, DAP Chairman, Wong Ho Leng and Secretary Chong Chieng Jen and PAS Chairman, Haji Adam Ahid announced the number of constituency they are contesting.
Baru Bian said he had previously said that despite the hiccup in their negotiation last week, he was sure that they would come together and tonight has proved it.
He did not announce where PKR would be standing as he said they are on the negotiation table and by latest April 4, they would make a final decision.
Ho Leng announced that they are going to stand in Padungan, Pending, Kota Sentosa, Batu Kawa, Simanggang, Repok, Meradong, Bawang Assan, Bukit Asset, Dudong, Palawan, Kidurong, Piasau, Pujut and Bukit Kota.
The seat of two incumbents of Padungan (PKR Dominque Ng) and Batu Lintang (DAP Voon Lee Shan) were swapped.Adam who made a comeback after losing his deposit when contesting in 2004 Parliamentary Election said he has five seats compared to three only in the previous state election.
The most contended of the lot, Adam said he would be happy to win just a seat.
The five seats are Tanjung Datu, Muara Tuang, Beting Maro, Sebuyau and Sadong Jaya. Three of the candidates are female. The candidates, he said are aged between 30 to 60.
- ► 2016 (46)
- ► 2015 (60)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (109)
- ► 2012 (136)
- PAS Dan Pakatan Harus Bersatu Untuk Tumpaskan BN D...
- DAP Menang Kerana Undi Melayu Dan Bumiputera!
- BN Bagi Chek Tendang Untuk Menipu Pengundi!!!
- Mampukah PR Tawan Parliament Sarawak Dalam PR13?
- PAS Miri Mahu Bertanding Di Parliment Miri
- Undilah Pakatan Rakyat Untuk Kebajikan Rakyat Sara...
- Perdana Menteri Satu Malaysia Atau Satu Parti?
- Masalah Besar Buat BN !!!
- Manifesto PR Sarawak Realistik Untuk Sarawak!
- Kekuatan kerjasama erat PAS-DAP Gusar George Chan
- PAS Yakin Tawan Satu Kerusi DUN Sarawak,Muara Tuan...
- Keluarga CM Menguasai Perniagaan Di Sarawak!!!
- Hanya Kaum Wanita BN Diberi Pangkat Dan Perniagaan...
- Rakan Dalam Politik Dan Juga Dalam Perniagaan!
- Mana Janji Pemimpin BN Memberi Peruntukan untuk Kp...
- PAS Sarawak Ready To Win 1st Seat
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2010 (255)