Jalan Lapok masih teruk walaupun sudah dinaiktaraf
Penduduk Harap Kerajaan Menepati Janji
PAS Miri, Sarawak
Auditor General's report released recently in parliament found that a project to build and upgrade rural roads in Sarawak problematic but there are also projects described as "sick projects" and should be given attention.
The report also found that road construction projects which has been completed is not in accordance with the contract specifications and the quality of road construction, road safety and comfort of road users is not satisfactory as a result of the feedback from the public.
According to another report "Most projects that is not in accordance with standards has created various problems such as roads is too hilly, thin pavement bitumen, uneven roads, the road is perishable and potholes.”
Over the past two years, the road has undergone upgrading works done by some contractors. Although there are also some of the road was repaired but still many more that are still in unfavorable conditions for road users. There are many narrow roads with a sharp bend and small laneways along the way where it is slippery, bumpy, steep, flooding and large pot holes.
However, progress was slow and too many other obstacles come / arise along the way where it is very dangerous to road users if they are not careful.
The population hope the BN Government compliance to promises
- ► 2016 (46)
- ► 2015 (60)
- ► 2014 (63)
- Masalah Rakyat Sibuti Yang Masih Belum Dapat Diata...
- Indah Khabar Dari Rupa, Peruntukan Ada Tapi Rakyat...
- Masalah Penduduk Sibuti Yang Masih Belum Dapat Dis...
- Penduduk Baram Masih Menanti Janji Ditepati BN
- Calon PAS Untuk Semua Kaum Di Sibuti
- Bulan PAS Lambang Perpaduan Umah
- Tapak Pelupusan Sanitari Menganggu Kehidupan Pendu...
- Masalah Infrastruktur Punca Penduduk Luar Bandar S...
- Calon PAS Sarawak Mendapat Restu Pimpinan PAS dan ...
- Hospital Di Daerah Sarawak Masih Kekurangan Doktor...
- PAS Semakin Dihati Rakyat Berbagai Kaum dan Agama
- Masalah Air Masih Berlaku Kawasan Sekitar Lambir
- Penduduk Luar Bandar Sarawak Masih Kekurangan Kemu...
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2012 (136)
- ► 2011 (227)
- ► 2010 (255)