Masalah Kemudahan Asas di Kg Tg Belipat Belum Dapat Diatasi Sepenuhnya
Kerjasama dengan pihak yang berkaitan untuk menyelesaikan masalah ini amat dihargai.
PAS Miri, Sarawak
Problem of Basic Amenities in Kg Tg Belipat Cannot Be Fully Resolved
NIAH - Kg Tg Belipat near the Niah Caves National Park was an relatively isolated village. Located in Sibuti parliamentary, the population consists of various ethnic groups who live in a fairly far behind the current development when compared with those living on the outskirts of the city.
One of the residents, known as Ismail complained to us in connection with the problem of his two children who still do not have a birth certificate even though he is local resident who settled in Sarawak.
Because of his son did not have a birth certificate causing his son difficult to go to school. The school does not accept students who do not own a personal identification document.
Similarly, the problem of clean water supply has not yet been installed. Despite receiving assistance of 1Malaysia water tank but no water pipelines installed in their area. They had to collect rain water or had to walk 1 km to fetch water for their daily needs such as bathing, drinking and washing clothes. Such things should not happen anymore in Sarawak which already highly developed.
Another resident known as Jemaya also have the same problem with Ismail. He had converted to Islam through marriage with a local woman but still waiting for MyKad. Been a long time he tried to get MyKad, but until now there is still no answer from the relevant authorities. His residential area is also facing the same basic amenities such as Ismail.
According to him, there had been talk of land and site of the house where they live now likely to be taken by the authorities to be the site of gazette National Park without any compensation.
He has several times applied PPRT house (Programmed for the Hardcore Poor) but still not successful and he disappointed with the attitude of the parties concerned without giving any solution.
We urge the parties involved or parties concerned immediately address this problem from prolonged. Those who complain of this problem desperately need the attention from the government so that their problems can be resolved immediately regardless of race, religion and political affiliation.
Cooperation with relevant parties to solve this problem is highly appreciated.
- ► 2014 (63)
- Masalah Rakyat Sibuti Yang Masih Belum Dapat Diata...
- Indah Khabar Dari Rupa, Peruntukan Ada Tapi Rakyat...
- Masalah Penduduk Sibuti Yang Masih Belum Dapat Dis...
- Penduduk Baram Masih Menanti Janji Ditepati BN
- Calon PAS Untuk Semua Kaum Di Sibuti
- Bulan PAS Lambang Perpaduan Umah
- Tapak Pelupusan Sanitari Menganggu Kehidupan Pendu...
- Masalah Infrastruktur Punca Penduduk Luar Bandar S...
- Calon PAS Sarawak Mendapat Restu Pimpinan PAS dan ...
- Hospital Di Daerah Sarawak Masih Kekurangan Doktor...
- PAS Semakin Dihati Rakyat Berbagai Kaum dan Agama
- Masalah Air Masih Berlaku Kawasan Sekitar Lambir
- Penduduk Luar Bandar Sarawak Masih Kekurangan Kemu...
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2012 (136)
- ► 2011 (227)
- ► 2010 (255)